Friday, June 8, 2012

DIY frozen yogurt dots

Okay so I found this super cool do it yourself yogurt bits frozen so there a little different since frozen but are basically like the gerber yogurt dots. Plus if you have a teething baby they will love you for this :) As a mommy I'm sure your little ones love those gerber yogurt dots. I use to buy them,I was lucky if I got then on sale for 2/$4. To me that's pricey for yogurt when you can buy a cup of it from anywhere from $.30 to $.60 depending on where you live! Okay so basically all you need is: 1 cookie pan 1 yogurt any favor my children love blueberry and strawberry 1 ziplock bag Step 1: is pour all of you choice of yogurt into the ziplock bag Step 2: cut a small hole in the ziplock bag! (not too big now the goal is to make ting dots Step 3: take the ziplock and place the size dots you want onto cookie sheet Step 4: after all the yogurt is gone and placed on the cookie sheet place in freezer for 1 hour Step 5: after an hour enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment