Saturday, June 9, 2012

Make your own fabric softener



Fabric softer
 Yes make your own fabric softener, I posted this a few days ago on my Facebook and all my friends where in shock! They were like. Seriously you made your own? Does it work? The answer was yes and the best part is you can pick your own smell! Score and am all most sure every momma has the stuff I make it already! What you'll need

(2) cups of hair conditioner (3) cups of distilled white vinegar
(6) cups boiling water
(1) Mixing utensil
(1) Bucket/Pail/Pot
(1) Empty Bottle (I used an clean gallon of milk container)

Step 1: Pour 6 cups of boiling water in pan or Paul whichever you prefer
Step 2: Add the 2 cups of hair conditioner ( I used one 12 oz bottle then about 3/4 of another) also I usually get the conditioner when it's on sale like 2/$5 so I can use two coupons with my transaction to get it even cheaper!
Step 3: Pour in the 3 cups of distilled white vinegar ( make its the distilled white only) You'll noticed that it might be clumpy not to worry it will go away! This whole process took me about 4 minutes! My favorite part …. I get to make the scent myself, and with the million different scents of conditioner out there, a million different scents to be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment